Dien, the manager and daughter’s owners of Sàn Homestay, was in Saigon Saturday. Lucky us Dien is a good Friend of MiKi Chef and was accompanied by their common very good friend Thao ( Their Yoga teacher ). We had a great opportunity to interview Dien in a relax atmosphere drinking and enjoying eating MiKi Chef famous escargots. Hope you will enjoy our article below and the video of the Interview which is at the end of this Article. It’s really worth your take 30 minutes of your time to watch it 👀
What is Sàn?
– Sàn is a Tay ethnic house located in a quiet and rural village with many different high land Ethnic groups in Tànăng (near the starting point of one of the best trekking road in Vietnam Tànăng- PhanDũng).
– Sàn is built on a two hectare multi-purpose farm, providing a variety of food . There are pine forests and coffee plantations and a paddy field around Sàn farm.
– The owners are a married couple, living happily as retired teachers . Their daughter would like to create a place for those who like to experience fresh air, farm life and beautiful view hill treks.
What is there to do in Sàn?
– Farm work: planting trees, vegetables, coffee beans and taking care of the coffee trees; fishing in the local pond and lake.
– Cooking food by traditional wooden fire ; laying down in the yard and watching the stars in the vast rural sky.
What is there to do around Sàn?
– Walking through Pine forests and having picnics.
– Trek in the beautiful mountains without trekking too hard tànăng – phandũng. It only takes twenty minutes to reach the border with bìnhthuận province or ninhthuận province.
Sleeping in the Sàn Homestay:
– Rest comfortably on the clean wooden floor, open air and a garden view window.
What is there to eat?
– Simple foods but healthy and organic, fresh and full of nutrition for trekking days. (Locally supplied materials only)
How to get San?
* Hochiminh city – Sàn Homestay (Chơ Ré – Đa Quyn) – Departure at noon: 12:00 – – Departure night: 22:00** Bus: Saigon – Sàn – Sài Gòn: THERE IS SLEEPING- 45 SEATS BUS SERVICE, two ways from Ho Chi Minh city to Sàn Homestay, DEPARTURE IS TWICE PER DAY:
* Sàn Homestay – Hochiminh city: The bus station is located in District Tân Bình in HCMC, free pick up service within 10 km around Saigon. – Departure : 7:45 AM – PM Departure at night: 9:45 Please call to book: 0975033520 ; Price: 220,000 VND/ one way
** Flight: arrives at Liên Khương airport (39 minutes), then you can book San’s car pick up or taxi (600,000/ one way/ 7 seats Innova brand new)
** Personal vehicles: follow google maps with key words: “ 11.590962,108.463431 ” or “Sàn Homestay”
What to prepare when traveling to Sàn?
– Comfort and air breathable material which can cover arms/ legs, which are easy for walking activities; Light jacket in case it gets a little colder
– For the Hill trek: hat, shoes, sunlight cream, a personal raincoat, a backpack to keep personal stuff in while trekking; a mini light touch; a Selfie stick .
– Anti-mosquito,anti-insect cream.
– Love Nature; Protecting the environment
– Experiencing farm life
What to buy from Sàn after the trip?
– Vegetables from forest; seasonal local organic fruits; pure coffee
– Local Pork, local chicken, local duck
And Sàn Homestay Products … MiKi chef suggest the coffee, the Mushrooms, the Sugar Cane syrup, the Herb Shampoo : https://www.facebook.com/SanfarmstayLamDong/
👀 We are always looking for stories to tell for our readers. Whether it’s a start-up or an existing, innovative company in the F&B Industry in Vietnam that needs to be known… write to us at MustSeeInVietnam@Gmail.com
… and million of Thanks 🙏 for following us, for your Likes 👍, Loves ❤️ for your comments ✍️ and for sharing ⭐️ with your friends. Visit us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/mustseeinvietnam/